Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Day 23


The finished product of the baking! 
Guess what I got!
It's Christmas! The day has finally arrived. Kind of anticlimactic when you think about it. All this preparation and its over in 24 hours! I have 2 favourite parts of Christmas: baking cookies and stuffing. Ironically, both involve eating! Thank goodness for this challenge as it has forced me to get off my butt and move every day instead of stuffing my face with baked goods and watching movies. Today, even with all the festivities, we made it out for a walk in the park. It was FREEZING, but it was nice to be outside for a while. Now its back to eating, prepping dinner and watching movies. Just finished War Horse and I'm thinking Batman should be next!
Merry Christmas to all and keep up the good work! We are nearly a month in. This challenge is flying by! :)



Christmas carnage





-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment