Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 4, already?

Deserted at 9pm. Best time to go!
Gleeking out while running :)
Day 4 is complete! I write this as I munch on a big bowl of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. It's 10:18pm and I have just gotten home from the gym. Why would I got to the gym at such an hour? Well it's quite simple, really. I procrastinated (a theme is emerging...) and at 8pm I realized I should probably go work out! Normally, I would just skip it, but I can't do that anymore! So I trekked to the gym at 8:30, did a little bit of weights and then did some treadmill circuits while watching Glee. Nothing makes a workout more enjoyable then having something to watch on the TV! I can't say I have
done any exciting, new or different types of exercise since starting this challenge, but I have managed to fit in more then an hour of physical activity each day. Yay me! I should really start going to the gym earlier, though. I will probably be up until 4am singing show tunes and studying Canadian immigration policies... Oh and I ran out of milk so now I am just pouring the Cheerios into the bowl and eating them dry. It's going to be a long night!

-Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment