Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 24 - And then it snowed.


Yesterday I was saved from eternally languishing in Hamilton by Amy and Katie, my knights in shining antler-bedecked armour. The drive out of Hamilton was treacherous, but by the time we reached Toronto there was not a flake in sight.

So we arrived home, sat around in the living room, and ate lots of carbs smothered in fat with no redeeming nutritional value.

And then it snowed.
Ugh, snow.
Since I hadn't yet done my physical activity for the day, I knew I had to head out, so head out I did. I walked a snowy and difficult 45 minutes, arriving back at the apartment with snow so heavily coating my eyelashes that my eyelids were at half-mast from the weight. Two girls in Korea Town laughed as I walked by.

It was unpleasant. 

Today I will run in the snow. Think happy thoughts for me.
Gratuitous cat shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment