Tuesday, December 4, 2012

There's always a first for everything!

Here we go!

I knew Monday the 4th was going to be a difficult day right from the start. It's exam period. I'm not eating well. I'm lazy, and tired, and upset most of the time. So obviously I thought.... 'let's go to the gym!' Not so much. Either way, today I ran and I ran well. It felt good to get those muscles moving again and take some time away from the books. I wouldn't call running my forte, but it is definitely one of my favourite aerobic activities. I always feel like i've accomplished something after a good run. This is maybe why I enjoy putting myself through half marathons and olympic triathlons. I've always considered myself an athlete, just sometimes I forget or lose sight of that drive. Here's hoping this challenge brings it out in me. 

Unfortunately it's 2am, I have no photos and a fairly boring post...

I promise once this stress is gone my posts will be looking a lot more interesting,

i'm out! 

K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment