Monday, January 21, 2013

Days 47, 48, and 48 - Are my eyelashes longer?

...I ask that in all seriousness.

Today I noticed that my eyelashes seem a lot longer. I used to be embarrassed about how short and straight my eyelashes are, but today when I was putting on mascara they seemed long, lush, and full.

This came up when I googled Day 48. What.
The author of this post (yeah, it's Livestrong, get over it) seems to believe that you can get longer, fuller lashes through exercise and a healthy diet, but it seems a little unbelievable, doesn't it? I'd love to believe that my eyelashes are actually longer and healthier because of this challenge, but I suspect that they are no longer than usual, and that eyelash length may all be in the skewed eye of the beholder.

Just a short post for now, but I hope to post later tonight about how Day 50 went. Incidentally, I walked on Day 47, ran on the treadmill and used the ellipitical on Day 48, and walked for about an hour or so on Day 49. This afternoon I'm going to hit the treadmill for some marathont training. 

This came up when I googled Day 49. That's more like it.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment