Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 35 - Thank you!

More than a month in - and you have helped me get there!

Dear lovely blog readers of the world, 

You make me feel so good.

It's hard to keep up all the physical activity and still find time to blog, but it is so gratifying to know that this blog has somehow - incredibly - had over 2600 views. And I love seeing people I haven't run into in a while for just a brief moment, and having them toss a casual 'I've been reading your blog!' over their shoulders as they speed down a hospital corridor or downtown sidewalk. The emails and facebook messages I've been getting make me feel so lucky.

I don't know what I did to deserve all the support, but knowing that you are reading helps keep me going on tough days like today, when my muscles are sore and I can only bring myself to go for a walk. When that walk is actually a delicate and treacherous tip-toe across iced-over sidewalks, knowing that you're keeping tabs on my progress stops me from turning around and going back home.

Now I just have to get the other girls to contribute a bit more often!

I think I'll go do a butt and thighs workout now. I feel like I owe it to you.

From the bottom of my stinky, sweaty, sore-muscled self: Thanks!

PS, I am finally almost over my cold! Back to the gym properly tomorrow, if all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment