Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 52 - Ummmm…I stretched?

Consider this another round of apologies for phone posting.

Frankly, Blogger's app absolutely stinks. It can't be used in landscape mode, I can't bold or italicise, and any pictures I post get crammed together at the end of the post, with no option to resize or move them. Come on, Blogger.

Yesterday was rough.

As I mentioned in the last post, I have been tired right out recently. It's not so much that work is terrible or the hours are long as it is that my schedule is constantly changing and my commute is just over an hour each way. I'm trying hard to squeeze in friends and physical activity and struggling to fit a good amount of sleep in. I find it really tough to come home and go straight to sleep; decompression time is pretty much a requirement.

With that in mind, yesterday was a day for stretching. My legs probably deserved the break, and they certainly appreciate the gentle coaxing of my muscles back to their regular length. Sigh. So nice.

Tonight I am waiting to board a train that will take me home for two nights of kitty love, Greek lesson, and some yummy bubble tea with Katelyn.

I suspect that tonight I will give the yoga website I mentioned in a previous post a second try.

And then I'll enjoy a yummy night of lovely sleep in my own bed with my favourite furry boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment