Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 363 - The End is Near

Monday is Day 365.

For those who have been asking, the plan for Monday is to hit the gym in the morning and celebrate after class with a 90 minute massage.

I may eat some frozen yoghourt. Because yes, it's winter, but also...frozen yoghourt.

The past couple of weeks haven't quite gone to plan. With the return of my weird, itchy rash, I have felt completely drained of energy and interest. CaRMS applications demanded more of my time than I had expected. Nevertheless, I kept up the sweat, even though sometimes the activities I chose seemed more like a nod to the challenge than actual physical activity. 

But that's sort of the point, isn't it?

The goal was to show myself and everyone else that it is possible to nourish your body through healthy activities even when times are tough and the schedule is tight. I think I've done that.

More later. For now, I'm off to 330 for some power yoga.

EDIT: Or I'll suddenly realise that it's 15 minutes later than I thought it was and I can't possibly make it to yoga on time. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment